Love Manchester living? Come and join the Confidentials team
We're looking for a driven and confident sales executive to join our digital media sales team. This role would suit a graduate or someone with up to a year of sales experience.
There’s working in sales and there’s working for Confidentials. It’s cooler than selling 20mm hex socket countersunk screws or pencil sharpeners in bulk. The things you do in your social life, that’s what you’ll be selling and promoting. Talking face to face with clients in Manchester’s restaurant, bar and club scene and helping them get across what makes them special – via the magic of Confidentials sales campaigns of course.
You’ll be passionate about the city’s food and drink scene and about Manchester - and will want to raise the bar for sales at the North West's leading publication for food and drink.
This is a fast-paced agency environment so you’ll need to be a pro plate-spinner, able to keep several accounts in the air at once and win at on-the-hoof problem-solving.
Your aim in your first three months is to become an expert on our products, to identify and meet target customers, and to convert a number of these into fully paying clients.
We'll give you all the training and support you need to succeed at this. Confidentials is known and respected by restaurants in the region; they will want to speak with you but you'll need to showcase the benefits of marketing their business across our platforms.
Once you've brought a client onboard, you'll be responsible for keeping them with us long-term. You'll advise them on the monthly successes of their campaigns and identify further ways we can grow their business, including by up-selling additional media.
- Win new business on a mix of warm and cold leads via effective consultative selling
- Build and manage your own pipeline, identifying quality leads from initial contact through to close, including post-sales aftercare
- Liaise with clients and account directors to ensure campaign success
- Produce accurate and timely reports on performance
- Present our product to prospective clients using agreed sales tools and presentations
- Manage monthly and quarterly sales targets and achieve revenue from new and repeat sales
- Attend all fact-finding and proposal meetings, plus events of prospective and existing clients, and internal meetings
- Contribute towards business initiatives and keep up-to-date with changes in the market, the company and the product
You'll be fully trained and supported by your manager during your six month probation period and beyond. We'll make sure you have all the knowledge and tools you need to make a success of your role.
If you work hard, you'll have the opportunity to move up into a senior consultant role, and from there, into managing your own sales team.
For those with the talent and the work ethic, we reward. A major benefit of working at a family-run business is the opportunity to truly own your role here. Everyone has an equal voice at Confidentials.
£18,000 p.a. + uncapped OTE
With hard work, and providing targets are met, OTE is generally £35,000 - £45,000 p.a.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com