All the ethical skincare goodies your bathroom shelf can handle
YOU'RE not alone if your skincare regime fell off a cliff during lockdown. If you're ready to reset and restock with some gorgeous new products, this is for you.
Neal's Yard have been fusing herbs, botanicals and essential oils since 1981 so it's fair to say they're a pioneer in realm of natural beauty.
To celebrate its 40th birthday, Neal's Yard Remedies is giving away a Heritage Beauty Box which brings together eight of its "hero" products into one beautiful collection.
Neal's Yard has been fusing herbs, botanicals and essential oils since 1981 so it's fair to say it's a pioneer in realm of natural beauty.
The limited edition Heritage Beauty Box is worth £125 but you can buy it for £25 when you spend £60 in their store on King Street, Manchester city centre - while stocks last. Check out Neal's Yard's Instagram for full details.
And one lucky Confidentials reader can win it here for free - to enter the competition, fill in your details below.
Inside Neal's Yard's Heritage Beauty Box
The box includes:
- An invitation to a free Introduction to Aromatherapy – Part 1 online workshop
- Calendula Cleanser: With nourishing organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils and soothing calendula for a gentle cream cleanse
- Honey & Orange Facial Scrub: With skin-conditioning organic honey, neroli oil and smoothing organic rice powder to leave skin feeling soft and smooth
- Rosemary & Elderflower Shower: Cleanses and refreshes, with a herbal blend of aromatherapeutic essential oils
- Rehydrating Rose Facial Oil: With soothing damask rose and organic oils to give skin a natural revitalising boost
- Arnica Salve: With soothing arnica and skin-nourishing oils, perfect to use before or after exercise
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Hydrating Cream: Perfect for skin that feels dehydrated to provide up to 24 hours’ moisturisation
- Relaxation Remedies to Roll: A delicately blended, comforting aroma to encourage relaxation
- Organic English Lavender Essential Oil: Naturally soothing, it’s calming for your body, mind and wellbeing
End Date - 31st July 2021