Confidentials is looking for a paid intern to join our Editorial team as a Social Media Assistant.
It's a hands-on opportunity to get stuck in with social media and editorial work on a three-month, full-time paid internship.
If you’re interested in getting your foot in the door with a social media and editorial role and you’re interested in the northern restaurant scene, this would be a great opportunity to super-charge your CV.
You’ll work with our editorial team, joining us at events and creating social media campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to write restaurant-related copy to be published online.
- Setting up social media campaigns
- Creating relevant content for clients – video, photography, social media copy
- Using scheduling software (Like Hootsuite and Later) to deliver, monitor and communicate on client and company profiles
- Writing copy relevant to Manchester restaurants and hotels.
We're looking for a bright, organised person who can handle a varied workload, and who has a good understanding of how social media works in marketing and networking.
Graduates or people with A-levels are encouraged to apply. If you're intelligent and enthusiastic about a career in social or editorial, we want to hear from you.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of social media – scheduling and networking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Social Media Assistant Position’.
No agencies please.