We’re looking for trainees and existing professionals in digital media sales who enjoy restaurants, bars and clubs and who want to raise the selling bar at the leading publication for the food and drink industry in the North West.
You’ll be working in a cutting-edge, fast-paced agency environment, so you’ll need to be on the button and a pro plate-spinner, able to keep several accounts in the air at once and win at on-the-hoof problem-solving. You’ll also need to:
- Win new business on a mix of warm and cold leads via effective consultative selling
- Build and manage your own pipeline, identifying quality leads from initial contact through close, including post-sales aftercare, tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle
- Liaise with clients and account directors to ensure campaign success
- Produce accurate and timely reports on performance
- Present our products to prospective clients using agreed sales tools and presentations
- Manage monthly and quarterly sales targets and achieve revenue from new and repeat sales
- Attend all pre-booked fact-find and proposal meetings, events of prospective and existing clients, and internal meetings
- Contribute towards business initiatives and take personal responsibility for keeping up to date with changes in the market, in our company and in the product
you’ll need to be on the button and a pro plate-spinner
We’re looking for a proper team player and a people person, comfortable liaising with clients, customers and colleagues, and prepared to go the extra mile to secure a sale. Working out of our city-centre office, we’re looking for individuals to fill one of three bands: £18,000 p.a., £25,000 p.a. and £35,000 p.a., with OTE earnings of £45,000 to £65,000 p.a. Generous entertaining allowances and all reasonable expenses will also be covered.
Sound like you?
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (No recruitment agencies please.)