At GSquared Academy we’d like to turn these difficult, and challenging times into an opportunity for someone to embark on a new career, as a Level 3 Personal Trainer.
We’re offering four lucky winner the fantastic opportunity to retrain and pursue a career in the fitness industry.
GSquared Academy is the prestigious education department of GSquared Clubs. The Academy delivers the only “High Performance PT™” diploma in the UK.
What makes it High Performance?
Our trademarked “High Performance Personal Training ™” Diploma is like no other. You will receive critical, powerful and advanced information that propels you past existing Personal Trainers already practising in the industry.
With our extensive experience spanning over nearly two decades, we have shortlisted the awareness generating information that will give you an incredible advantage to ensure success as a PT.
What does the course include?
- Level 2 Certification
- Level 3 Certification
- An allocated tutor throughout your study
- 12 Hours of Learning Support + more if required
- The CHEK Institute certification - Scientific Back Conditioning - Optional
- A written reference you can use for your portfolio upon completion of the High Performance PT Diploma
- A trade account with Nutri
- 10% Discount from The Remedy Kitchen & Cafe
- The GSquared Stamp of Approval
- Additional written assessment to formally achieve the title “High Performance Personal Trainer ™
For more information on this course and the other courses offered click here.
To enter the competition, make sure you are logged in and fill out your details below including WHY you should win the prize in the comment section. Then hit the yellow button.
Ts & Cs
· Only 1 entry per person
· One winner will be drawn Monday 1st June 2020
· One winner will be drawn Wednesday 1st July 2020
· One winner will be drawn Saturday 1st August 2020
· One winner will be drawn Tuesday 1st September 2020
· Minimum age is 16 years
· UK residents only
· The 99 modules must be successfully completed within 12 months of the start date to be awarded the certification. After this a re-registration payment will be required
· Additional support (face to face or distance) would incur additional costs which are the full responsibility of the winner
· Employees of Manchester Confidential, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition
· Employees of GSquared Clubs, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition
· The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other course. The winner must pay all other costs associated with the prize
· The winner must be prepared to participate in PR activities (interviews for marketing and PR) if required
· The winner must be happy for their photo to be used in marketing and PR activities if required
End Date - 1st September 2020