Body Confidential teams up with makeup artists from Palette Official to create this sexy festival look.
If we take this year's Glastonbury and Parklife festivals as any real indication, the secret to any great festival makeup look requires one essential ingredient: a boatload of glitter.
For the upcoming festivals across the UK and abroad, we expect festival-goers to dive in head first into a glitter-pool and reemerge as shimmery celestial beings. But how to don the glitter trend and not look like a five-year-old performing an Art Attack?
Watch the full tutorial in the video above.
What you'll need:
- NYX Glitter Primer - £8.00
- MAC 'Red Brick' eyeshadow - £13.50
-'Fit Me' by Maybelline concealer -£5.99
- MAC studio fix foundation in NC15 - £23.50
- MAC bronzer in 'dark golden' - £23
- Bourjois Paris contour palette - £7.99
- NYX pink glitter - £5.50
- Face glitter (picked up from Manchester Arndale's Duty Free fancy dress store)
To book a makeup artist with Palette Official, sign up to their website.