51% off food until 5 February to celebrate Chinese New Year
WHILE most restaurants have put their prices back to normal after the January sales, Sakana on Peter Street is giving you another chance to eat for half price.
The stylish pan-Asian eaterie has extended its 51% off food offer until Sunday 5 February (excluding Saturday from 5pm). It's great news if you're looking for somewhere to celebrate Chinese New Year.
The deal applies to their a la carte menu, including their famed sushi, steaks, stir-fries and seafood.
What's more, when they bring the bill, they'll also give you a red envelope containing either a drinks voucher, a 50% off voucher, or a complimentary meal for two voucher.
Half price food and a gift too. It's Sakana's way of saying Happy New Year.
To get the deal, you must book in advance by telephone quoting 'JAN 51'. Please call Sakana on 0161 884 1292 to book.
Terms and conditions
- Valid only if you pre-book over the phone on 0161 884 1292 quoting 'JAN51'.
- Limited to 100 covers daily.
- Not valid after 5pm on Saturday.
- Offer ends Sunday 5th February 2017.
- Discount applies on a la carte menu (excluding a few dishes)