Win two stunning necklaces, worth £210, by ethical jewellery brand Jana Reinhardt.
You can win these two stunning necklaces, worth £210, by ethical jewellery brand Jana Reinhardt. Both pieces are handmade from recycled sterling silver, using sustainable practices, and come beautifully presented in plastic-free packaging.
The cute little whale pendant was inspired by the awesome gentle giants of the sea. While the sweet cat necklace celebrates our favourite pets and is the perfect prize for cat lovers. Each pendant comes with a matching chain that can be worn at different lengths.
Enter on ConfidentialGuides.com
Founded in 2006, Jana Reinhardt is a husband and wife team: Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting - both master goldsmiths who are as passionate about hand-making jewellery, as they are about animal welfare and green living. The brand plant a tree with Ecologi whenever they make a piece of jewellery to offset carbon and even have their own charity jewellery range. Find out more
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. The prize detailed cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods.
3. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
4. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
5. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into