Manchester United Women will make their return to Old Trafford and you could be there
Manchester United Women will make their return to Old Trafford as they face West Ham United Women in the Barclays Women’s Super League on Saturday 25 March.
To provide another opportunity for fans to watch top-flight women’s football at the ‘Theatre of Dreams’, we have partnered with Manchester United’s Official Electrical Styling Partner – Remington - to offer three lucky readers the chance to be there.
Why not check out Remington’s Manchester United Styling collection, here.
How do I enter?
To be in with a chance of winning four general admission tickets to the landmark game at Old Trafford on 25th March, as well as an official Manchester United shirt signed by a Women’s Team player, simply enter your details below
Remington Manchester United
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition opens at 00:01am GMT on 14th March and closes at 23:59pm GMT on 21st March. This competition is administered by Manchester Confidentials on behalf of Hatch PR (“Agent”), for Remington (“Sponsor”).
- Winners will be contacted by Agent who will also deliver the prizes. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Open to all residents of the UK 18 years and over, except employees of Manchester Confidential, Agent or Sponsor.
- There will be 3 winner(s) in total.
- Entrants need to click and enter their details to enter.
- The winner(s) will be entitled to the main prize consisting of the following bundle: 4 x general admission tickets to the Manchester United Women vs West Ham United Women game at Old Trafford on Saturday March 25th, and 1 x Manchester United Women shirt signed by a women’s team player.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and the winner’s details shall be sent to Agent for prize fulfilment.
- The winner(s) will be notified by Agent on 22nd March and will be required to supply details of a UK delivery address. Winners must respond within 48 hours, elsewise an alternative winner(s) will be drawn. Agent will deliver the prize.
- The ticket element of the prize will be sent digitally, and the remaining prizes will be sent via post when the delivery address has been received. Any personal details collected will only be used to send the prize and not for any marketing purposes unless you have opted in to receive them.
- Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any product with an alternative product of equivalent value.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. No purchase required. Void where prohibited.
- By taking part in this competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions above.
End Date - 20th March 2023