250g Unsalted butter
75g Cocoa powder
200g Golden caster sugar
200g White caster sugar
142g Sour cream
15ml Vanilla essence
275g Plain flour
2.5 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
300g Soft Cheese
150g Icing Sugar
125ml Double Cream
1. Preheat oven to 180c, grease and line with cocoa powder 12 paper cups.
2. Pour Guinness into pan, add butter heat until butter has melted then whisk in sugar and cocoa powder allow to cool.
4. Beat the sour cream with the eggs and vanilla add to the pan then whisk in the sieved flour and bicarb.
5. Pour the cake batter in to the cups and bake for about 40-50 mins.
6. When cold cut of the bottom of the cup run a knife around the inside of the cup to release the cake.
7. Lightly whip the cream cheese until smooth sieve the icing sugar in and beat until smooth then add the cream and beat again.
8. Cut of the top of the cake and pipe on the frosting.