Confidentials wants a dynamic, engaged editor for Liverpool Confidential to look after the city’s fastest growing magazine
2 minute read
Confidentials wants a dynamic, engaged editor for Liverpool Confidential to look after the city’s fastest growing magazine.
The successful candidate will:
- Live in and know the area intimately
- Have an interest in and knowledge of the food and drink scene in Liverpool and Merseyside
- Know their way around social media and be able to deliver exciting and fun content
- Have the willingness and confidence to go to events and openings and represent Confidentials
- Have an eye for commercial opportunities and work with the sales team.
In addition, the successful candidate, who will also be the principal writer, must have a nose for a story and a desire to break food and drink news while also delivering entertaining and accurate food and drink reviews. A knowledge of the cultural scene in Liverpool and desire to write about key events in the city’s event and social calendar will also be essential.
Confidentials expect content on Liverpool Confidential to be high quality, punchy, original and grammatically tight. The ability to work to deadline is paramount. We have an office on Mann Island in Liverpool city centre which can be used as a base for the new editor.
The rewards are a competitive salary, joining a lively and fun team at Confidentials and being at the heart of city and regional action.
The deadline for applications is close of play Tuesday 20 January. Interviews will take place over the following week or so and an appointment made by Monday 6 February.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and three examples of your writing.
No recruitment agencies please.