WOULDN'T it be nice if you could tick off all your shopping for a new arrival or growing toddler in one place? Head to EventCity, next to the Trafford Centre, on 7 to 9 March and you can do just that.
Whether you're in need of inspiration, information, or just want to see what products are out there, it's well worth a visit.
Here's what you can do at the show:
- Save money on top brands and baby essentials.
- Get guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams, buggies and furniture.
- Find useful, stylish products that aren't available on the high street.
- Test and compare products to make sure you get the right one for you.
- Get expert advice on sleeping, feeding, budgeting, first aid and more in free workshops.
Parking is free, it's easy to get to, and Manchester Confidential readers can save 25% on Baby & Toddler Show tickets
And if you enter this competition, you could win a pair of tickets for free. Just click the red Enter The Competition button to take part.