WIN - BODA SKINS leather jacket worth £459
BODA SKINS has just put the rock and roll into Christmas, by offering a Body Confidential reader the chance to win one of its stylish and much-coveted KAY MICHAELS leather jackets in gun mental, worth £459.
A growing, global fashion brand that is regularly seen on talent such Justin Timberlake, Olivia Palermo, Khloe Kardashian, Johnny Depp, Amber Heard and Wiz Khalifa, BODA SKINS is all about providing timeless fashion that lasts.
Each jacket is designed by BODA SKINS’ founder and CEO, Mancunian - Nathan Alexander, and created by artisans across the world.
In addition to its iconic leather jackets, BODA SKINS has also introduced a cool new jewellery line, as well as a luxury Shearling Collection that recently sold out in under an hour.
Fuelled by customer demand, BODA SKINS is set to launch a new and much-expanded collection at the beginning of 2019 that includes clothing and accessories such as t-shirts, jeans, jewellery, bags and belts – so watch this space.
Sign in and enter the competition below - winner announced in January
Terms & Conditions
- One prize winner will receive one BODA SKINS’ KAY MICHAELS GUN METAL leather jacket (men's or women's) with a retail value of £449 or £459 respectively
- If, due to circumstances beyond BODA SKINS’ control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value
- The prize must be taken by the recipients as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods or redeemed as cash in whole or in part
- The competition is only open to UK residents
- If a prize recipient does not reply to the winner’s email acknowledging receipt of their prize, within five working days, they will forfeit their prize and BODA SKINS reserves the right to award their prize to another eligible participant
The following people are not eligible to enter the competition: employees of BODA SKINS and immediate family members of BODA SKINS’ employees or members of their
End Date - 31st December 2018