Go bottomless at Society for two hours
Saturdays and Sundays are made for simplicity. What could be better than a lazy weekend lunch at Society with unlimited cocktails, Prosecco and draught beers?
Two hours of great food, drink and conversation – it’s the perfect weekend reset. A Mimosa and a massive burger make your weekday worries drift away. Or perhaps a pint and a pizza? The only difficult part of going bottomless at Society is choosing what to order because it’s all so mouth-wateringly good.
Go bottomless at Society – it’s as easy as one, two, three.
• Choose a dish from one of our independent traders and spend a minimum of £10
• Speak to the team at the bar, show your food receipt and pay £25
• Sit back and enjoy two whole hours of drinks.
Choose from the following thirst quenchers: Prosecco, Mimosa, Aperol Spritz, Bloody Mary, our weekly cocktail special, any beer from the front bar, plus a range of soft drinks
Enjoy bottomless weekends at Society every Saturday and Sunday, 12pm – 4.30pm with last orders at 2.30pm.
We recommend booking a table but we welcome walk-ins too.
Terms and conditions:
• Please drink responsibly
• Only one drink per person at any one time
• Bottomless sessions last for two hours only, limited to the drinks listed above
• Offer details subject to change and at managers’ discretion